How To Delete My Thread On Forex Factory
Welcome to the Forex Factory user guide! The Forex Factory website is a complex application that can take a long time to explore and understand. While this user guide only covers a fraction of the website, it will give you a great head-start in understanding the site's functionality and underlying rationale. · I don't think my broker changed anything because with my other MT4 (Same broker, different account and different installation path) I don't have this problem.
I have now deleted for a test one instrument in the folder (ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai) and after a restart, EURUSD looked good again.
c++ - Does a detached std::thread need to be deleted after ...
· The forum's moderator may help you with this if there is a compelling reason to delete the thread. Use the Report Post button to report the original post and provide as much detail about your reason for wanting the thread deleted as possible.
The moderator may provide a different solution to the problem, such as editing a few posts in the thread. · ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai if it isnt triggered delete the trade, ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai it every day.
How do i delete threads? | SkittleMC
*We dont use SL with this strategy, we let it float, if it hit TP then your account ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai not then let it float, we must use small lot for the strategy, but each tp is pips, so even lot in standard account earns 10 dollar each TP hit. 2 days ago · Hi Traders, I start to upload my system trading fx My pair trading just EUR/USD. Just it. Beside that GBP/USD, but because i'm lazy, just little bit.
· It is important that your post is under a relevant subtopic so the moderators do not move or close your thread. 3. Use the forum Search function before posting your topic.
If you can’t find any relevant subtopics, it is always a good idea to search for it. It is a good way to get your answers, and to prevent redundant posts, which moderators Views: 63K.
· Like said above, only staff can delete threads. The average player can only delete a comment made on a thread, change the title, and edit a post. CB_skullTron Registered Member.
How To Delete My Thread On Forex Factory: Delete A Thread - Microsoft Community
Joined Messages 1, Reaction score Location The future. #9. · When you post on an online forum, you grant a non-exclusive but non-revocable license for the forum to display your words.
The moment you click "Post," the forum owns the right to those words.
How to Analyze-use and read news Data forex factory news calendar-forex factory gold strategy
You can legally repeat them elsewhere as much as you like, but you do not have the legal ability to require them to remove your post. The people posting there were so LOST and needed so much help. So I decided to get an account and start posting to help. But I got banned because I have a forex website that posts all my trades as I take them for free.
The forex factory forum is a great place for newbie forex traders to get advice from other newbie forex traders. · So, you can scroll up and down through that message thread to view the entire conversation. If you delete the thread, your whole conversation with that person will be deleted. If you just delete a message, only that one particular message that you've selected will be deleted. 2 1. Deleting a thread will remove it from your forum entirely.
Remember that once a thread is deleted, you are not able to un-delete it! To delete a thread while you're viewing it, click on the Actions dropdown at the top of the thread. Select Moderate, and then select Delete. To delete threads while viewing the list of threads in the board you're currently browsing, select the checkbox next to. · I want to delete my forums account.
How do I do that? Please be aware that deleting your forums account does not delete reviews or forums posts you have made on the FPA website.
Deleting your account will make it impossible to do any edits on your forums posts. Give your account username below. What is possibly happening is that something (probably the API you are using) has a lock on the file, preventing the delete. When you do this in debug and step through, because you're stepping through it at a "slow" pace, the lock has been released, and the file is successfully deleted.
You should put the deletion code in a retry loop with an exception handler, which sleeps for a second or so. If you want to delete the object, and have it stop its owned thread and then delete its thread object, then you should have a stop flag which your thread checks from time to time. In the destructor, you'd set the stop flag, and then call join() on your thread. Once it returns, you can safely delete the pointer.
· Forex Factory: Forex factory is a highly active forum and trader base good reputation. They give good analysis and news, big market data, dependable Forex calendar, really helpful for a trader.
They launched the forum in They have 9 sub-forums it's covered all topics. · xda-developers Dell Streak 5 Streak 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting how to delete a thread? by nitin XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.
It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.
· Solved: Hi, I would like to know how to delete all my threads in the forum!! Thank you Regards. Adobe Support Community cancel. Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for Search instead for Did you mean. · Members cannot delete entire threads. You do have a short period of time to edit a post. You could delete all of the text in a post, but the replies would stay.
If you need a thread deleted, send a PM to a moderator/keymaster. -J. Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total). · I was reading this article (Can't delete a file using threads) about my problem but things are getting difficult to ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai problem is really simple, I just want to delete this old file, if I start the method "dlMoveNovaVersao" normally the file is deleted but if I put this on a thread.
You cannot delete a thread. You can delete your posts, except for the first one, I believe, but that defeats the purpose of these forums and I am surprised Winston M even suggested you do so. If you ask a question, you can delete it until there is a reply.
This tutorial will show you how to delete multiple threads within a discussion forum on Blackboard. · Edit>go advanced> ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai a reason in the text box below the dialogue box. You have to be on the FIRST and original post to do this. Hmmm I don't need to.
How do I delete a post I made in a thread? | MacRumors Forums
· If it's beyond your edit time period, PM a moderator. Depending on the replies to the thread, the moderator may or may not delete it for you. · std::thread* foo = new std::thread[size]; do i need to delete it afterwards it like standard variables allocated of the heap? Thanks! Cube Disch. Yes. Everything that is new'd must be delete'd or else it will leak memory. Though rather than manually deleting, you can use a smart pointer or a container so the cleanup is automatic. · The factory design pattern is one of the most used design patterns in the java.
It is one of creational patterns and can be used to develop an object in demand of one or several classes. With this factory, we centralize the creation of objects.
The centralization of creation logic brings us some advantages e.g. It’s easy to change the class of the objects created or the way we create these.
How to Analyze-use and read news Data forex factory news calendar-forex factory gold strategy
· Most of the threads there are no good. However, if I’m forced to select a range of threads that are worth looking at, I’ll pick the Market Profile threads, the Signal Processing thread and the Bank Order Flow thread. But seriously, if you hope to. I create a new std::thread object, and then detach() it. The thread runs for an arbitrary amount of time, and then terminates itself. Since I created the object with new, do I need to delete it at some point to free up its resources?
Or does the thread effectively delete itself upon termination?. If it does effectively delete itself, will something bad happen if I explicitly delete it after it. Yes you have to call join before destroying the thread object. If the destructor for a std::thread object that is joinable (i.e. if joinable returns true) is called, it will call std::ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1aiore, you have to call join before destroying the thread, whether by calling delete (for threads on the heap) or by it being destroyed normally.
To prevent a memory leak you have to call delete. · I literally just figured out how to delete a thread I posted then I went back to delete another one and completely forgot how to do it, and now I can't figure it out! HELP ME, PLEASE. Click to expand You can't once it's been up for 5 minutes.
It's set that way to avoid someone starting a controversy then changing or deleting what they said. · Delete a thread Hi there, I recently posted on Microsoft Support and I wondered how I delete the thread I posted? This thread is locked.
All Cryptocurrency Mining Only Cpu
|Top forex borkers uk||Ippon gear fighter legendary||Non regulated forex brokers|
|Statistical arbitrage forex and etf||Fast investment return bitcoin mining||Option market exchange traded option|
|Most heavily traded options today||Option trading la gi||Trading de forex solo sesion americana|
|Como calcular beneficios de forex||In forex when the indicator does not repaint||Margin cryptocurrency trading bot|
You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question (6) Subscribe. Later, OP realized he also needed a circle so instead of creating a new post, he decided to edit the original post, delete the square question, and add a circle question. Nice and neat. The problem is if someone new looks at the thread, all the folks giving the square answers look like a bunch of retards that totally missing the point and.
· I guess it isn't there as the developers feel that if you want to delete a thread, you don't want it anymore, hence you deleting it, and if you might want it at a later date, you move it somewhere only admins can see. Basically it's not that common that a deleted thread is needed again, or that it is deleted accidentally.
My trading system start | Forex Factory
· If it is a duplicate of a thread that you have created then click the report button in the bottom left corner of each post and state that you have made a duplicate post and a moderator will deal with it. If it is a thread that you have created but you have found an answer in another thread that answers your question then just reply to your thread that you have found a solution (and ideally.
· Just a point of interest. You just started a "Thread" when you put your original post in this thread. With that being said do you wish to delete the entire thread or just individual post within the thread?
if you wish to do the latter in the bottom left hand conner of the post you write. You will see "Edit/Delete My Post". You can't delete your own threads. The easiest/quickest way to get a thread removed is to report another post in the thread by using the post report button that appears at the top of every post and explain that you are the thread starter and want the thread removed, which will notify the moderators of the forum in question.
Top 10 Forex Forums For Forex Traders In 2020
Alternatively, you can post a thread in the Ask A Moderator forum but. If two threads want to create the same non existing file, only one will create the file and return true. The other thread will return false. Usually you dont need to synchronize these operations but do a proper exception handling. Maybe other programs operate on your files too. Automated Binary. The best new auto trading software: Automated Binary. Get it now for free by clicking the button below and start making money while Forex Factory Gg you sleep!.
Average Return Rate: Around 80% in our test. · Hi, unless the thread has been locked, the user that asked the original question can delete or edit the post using the "delete" or "edit" buttons found below the post.
If it has been locked and you really want it deleted, you may need to snoop around to find a moderator in the specific forum and ask for it to be deleted.
Once a thread is aborted, it cannot be restarted. The Abort method does not cause the thread to abort immediately, because the target thread can catch the ThreadAbortException and execute arbitrary amounts of code in a finally block. You can call ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai if you need to wait until the thread has ended. ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai is a blocking call that does not return until the thread has actually stopped. · Windows comes complete with its own set of generic drivers, so a factory reset will include all the drivers in windows that came with it from the factory install.
However, it will not include any other drivers, such as for add on stuff like motherboard specific drivers, gpu specific drivers, etc. · I can't delete my posts or threads. Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexZ14, Nov 3, AlexZ Expand Collapse. Joined: Jul 6, Messages: I feel like one should be able to delete their own post/thread if one so chooses.
#1 AlexZ14, Nov 3, Like x 7; Red exhaust. Expand Collapse. · Thought there would be an option for me to delete my own threads to be honest. Noodle Moderator. Staff member.
#9 Chantele said: As I said I wanted to start from scratch but no problem I will just delete the account. Thought there would be an option for me to delete my own threads to be honest. · You are using a delegate - this is just C# syntactic sugar for.
Thread t = new Thread(new ThreadStart(=> createSomething(dt, start, finish))); ecxx.xn--b1aac5ahkb0b.xn--p1ai(); The compiler is inferring from the lambda expression and the different overloads that the Thread constructor has, that your intent is to. Create an instance of the ThreadStart delegate.; Pass it as an argument to the constructor overload. · 3rd Gen JBL Head Unit Stereo for sale. No scratches.
Was going to try to put in my 2nd gen but didn't want to mess with the bezel. WTT for 2nd gen.